Monday, February 15, 2010

Here I go again...

I originally started this blog in summer 2008 with the intentions of sharing my weight loss progress with the world. I wanted to inspire people and provide some type of support if not entertainment. Unfortunately, like most things in life, the best intentions never really work out. My blog turned into one focusing on social media, politics, education and public relations in general.


Don’t get me wrong – I still love these subjects. However, since graduating in May 2009, my life has drastically changed – turned upside down if you will. Now, instead of living in large city with a PR job I love, I am two months away from being 23, single and living at home with my parents questioning my life.


For these reasons – and mostly trying to find myself – I decided to revive my blog and share my experiences on growing up and moving on in life. I hope my experiences will help upcoming or recent grads know that it is okay if they don’t know what they’re doing with life – just that life needs to be enjoyable. And if nothing else, we can share some laughs, maybe some tears and hopefully lots of entertainment (at my expense, naturally).

No comments: