Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Down

I just got done taking my first final of the quarter. I am slightly saddened that I will no longer see Dr. Hovis on the days I decide to show up for class. However, depending upon the grade I receive, I might be making daily visits to his class once again. 

All joking aside, I am really nervous to get my grade back in that class. I haven't received a "C" yet in college and I have  horrible feeling Hovis might be giving me my first one. I studied really hard for this final, too, leaving me barely any time to study for my social media final I have in 30 minutes. But whatever, I am over this quarter for the most part. I don't know if my senioritis is kicking in again or I am just exhausted and ready for a break. All I know is that after I take my social media final, I don't get a rest. Awesome. I love finals week.

No comments: